The Sonnwies "Indulge Yourself" Alpine Pension Package with All-Included Services
Big and Cozy: Rooms and Suites
- Big, like families need - and with the splendid views which mountain enthusiasts crave. Our rooms and suites are furnished in cozy, untreated natural wood with partitionable rooms so that families can spread out and relax.
- Our viewing balconies let Mother Nature in and let you out into the fresh Alpine scenery of Lüsen/Luson.
- W-lan connection in rooms.
- All of our rooms are furnished so as to be suitable for allergy-sufferers.
- Changing table and children's toilet seat insert are located in your room.
Cozy Corners: Our Dining and Living Rooms
- Our dining rooms, the "Tyrolean Room," the sun terrace, and the hotel bar and the lounge all exude a cozy Tyrolean-style atmosphere
Everything You Could Ask For: Dining for Parents, Babies, and Youngsters
- Whether you choose the "indulge-yourself" dining option, the baby pension, or the children's dining option: At the Sonnwies, you get everything. Everything is free except for alcoholic drinks and drinks ordered at the hotel bar.
- You can help yourself to juices from our juice bar, pure mountain springwater, and crunchy apples all day long.
- In the morning, you can enjoy our Mountain Breakfast Buffet, with more than 100 fresh foods to choose from. Help yourself at the cereal corner for children. A new theme-based corner every day.
- For lunch, you can enjoy snacks at the buffet in the restaurant; you can choose from two warm appetizers, mixed salads, cold cuts, and your choice of ice creams.
- In the afternoon, we'll serve you homemade, oven-fresh pies and sweet dishes, coffee, cocoa, and tea.
- In the evening, we'll serve you organic vegetables and salad buffet, a five-course dinner, and (if desired) vegetarian dishes and dietetic foods.
- Every week, you'll enjoy our theme-oriented buffets, candlelight delicacies, and musical evenings.
- Special Children's Table seven days a week.
- We prepare our own baby dishes. With fresh and healthful vegetable porridges and soups. Additionally, Alete® baby food (in jars or purees you can prepare yourself) as well as fresh fruits are available to you at all times.
- Children's stools, highchairs, and bibs are available for you at all times!
- At the organic hotel, we will be happy to prepare allergy sufferers vegetarian dishes, gluten-free foods, and dietetic dishes.
Everything for Your Baby
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave oven, and sterilizer accessible 24 hours a day.
- Drying room for shoes and clothing.
- We prepare special baby's meals. With fresh and healthful vegetable porridges and soups. Additionally, Alete® baby food (in jars or purees you can prepare yourself) as well as fresh fruits are available to you at all times.
- Stools, highchairs, children's tableware, bibs, water cookers, bottle warmers, baby carriages, and backpack-type baby carriers are freely available.
- Radiation-free babyphones with unlimited range available free of charge.
- Crib with guardrails, potty chair, baby bathtub, changing table, bathing stool in your room.
- The rooms can be completely darkened for your child's sleeping comfort.
- Bottle warmer and water cooker.
- Protective units for all electrical outlets throughout our hotel.
- Laundry service, dryers, and washing machines available (surcharge).
- Swimming diapers available for purchase at the front desk.
Fun and Games in and around Our Family Vacation Hotel
- 10,000 square meters of secure and tested adventure playgrounds outside (Indian teepee with campfire site, giant sandbox, sandlot for ballgames, pony corral, practice climbing wall, climbing and gymnastic equipment, playing field, trampoline, soccer field, slide, lift, jump ropes, water pumps, play tunnel), far from all major roads, near the edge of the forest.
- 250 square meters of playrooms in our hotel, separated according to age. Baby care rooms, playrooms for small children, playrooms for older children and youngsters.
- You can vacation in a 4-star hotel and still reside in an authentic rustic farm. Our Sorgenhof organic farm allows you the enjoyment of staying at a real organic farmstead, with animals that you can pet, feed, and cuddle with.
- Pony corral with ponies your youngsters can ride.
Certified Supervisors in Charge of Children's Recreational Activities
- 70 hours a week of children's recreational activities conducted by certified personnel
- 35 hours a week of baby care for babies 4 months old and older in our own baby kindergarten.
- Recreational and sports program for children all through the week.
Alpine Splendor Up Close
- Experience the beauty and splendor of Mother Nature in and around Lüsen/Luson. All of our guests have free admission to the natural bathing pond in Lüsen/Luson (South Tyrol).
- In the summertime, you can participate in guided hikes. Once a week, we visit the nearby Alpine meadow and make butter ourselves.
- We will be happy to lend you hiking backpacks.
- In the wintertime, you can toboggan right in front of our hotel. Just two minutes by foot from our hotel, there's a practice lift with a conveyor belt for children (cost of ski pass not included).
In the wintertime, you can ride the complementary ski shuttle bus to the Plose.
Wellness & Mother Nature
- For your pleasure, our new wellness facilities have direct access to the great outdoors.
- Indoor swimming pool with whirlpool.
- Children's pool with slide.
- sauna for children
- Flower petal bath
- Brechel bath
- Finnish sauna with panoramic relaxation room
- the drinking fountain - employ only naturally pure mountain springwater from the Alps of Lüsen/Luson.
- A wellness relax area only for parents
- A chill-out room and chill-out garden
Thing with are not includet:
Alcoholic drinks and all drinks, which can be ordered at the bar or in the operation, phone, solarium, massages, beauty treatments, bath robes for children, the use of the washing machine and dryer, laundry, stamps, fax, maps, rock climbing, skiing courses, mountain bike rental, cancellation insurance, transfer station Bressanone and back