Climbing and scrambling: Adventure on Kid's Holiday
No matter if during the kid's hotel programs, on the climbing wall, on the rocks of the Dolomites:
Climbing is trendy at the Familotel Sonnwies.
For the little ones we have climbing equipment on the playground in front of the Hotel Sonnwies, the bigger ones can already compete on the climbing wall of the hotel. The organizers of the kid's programs take the children to viae ferratae and exciting high rope courses in our surroundings. Climbing the Sasso Putia/Peitler Kofel - the local mountain of Luson/Lüsen -is the highlight of every holiday. Helmet, rope and pitons are a must!
- Climbing courses for kids from 7th July to 10th September
- New climbing hall in Bressanone/Brixen
- High rope course in Issing
- 70 hours fun and playing in the kid's club
- Jungle gym and climbing wall on the playground of the Sonnwies
- Baby care for babies aged 4 months and older
- Family programs