Cross-country skiing on South Tyrol's most beautiful plateaus
- Numerous trails on the alps of Luson/Lüsen and Rodengo/Rodeneck, at the head of the valley of Luson/Lüsen, on the Passo delle Erbe/Würzjoch underneath the Sasso Putia/Peitler Kofel
- All cross-country trails in the valley, on the alp and at the head of the valley are free of charge
- Once a week the 4* Hotel Sonnwies organizes a trial cross-country skiing day for both small and big guests
- Both the alps of Luson/Lüsen and Rodengo/Rodeneck are suitable for children.
In our Wellness & Spa children, parents and pregnant women all find the offers ideal for them.
Unique organic farm offer with South Tyrolean farmer's food and Italian lightness
Mountains, climbing adventures, hiking experiences, natural swimming ponds, tennis courts and summer outings.
35 hours babysitting and 70 hours action and adventure with our trained staff
- Kilometer long cross-country trails on the alp of Luson/Lüsen with wonderful view of the mountains
- Traditional and cozy huts to stop by
- 3 km trails in the sport center of Luson /Lüsen
- Every Wednesday evening floodlit trails in the sport zone
- Cross-country trial course for kids and adults
- Rental of cross-country equipment at the ski rental near the ski lift Rungg