From Baby Hotel to organic gourmet cuisine:
Here you just eat the very best in the all-inclusive offer of the Family Hotel Sonnwies.
Families have the most different needs in terms of culinary wishes. Babies need baby food, teenagers Spaghetti, adults good and healthy food, possibly organically farmed.
Regarding culinary wishes we have all aces up our sleeves. In our family hotel we offer baby food for our smallest guests, children find whatever they fancy at our special kids' buffet and we produce wonderful gourmet creations for the grown-ups every single evening.
For their creations, our cooks only use fresh and healthy ingredients from the area. Meat, herbs, salads, jams and butter come from our own organic farm. The breakfast buffet consists of more than 100 products, the lunchtime snack and the delicious dinner menus surprise with South Tyrolean and Italian specialties, organic food, organic menus and local tidbits from Luson/Lüsen.
Our all-inclusive soft offer:
- from 7.30 to 10.00 breakfast buffet with more than 100 products
- from 12.00 to 13.30 lunchtime snack with various dishes from the buffet
- from 15.00 to 17.00 afternoon snack: cakes and fresh fruit,
- from 07:00 to 17:00 selfservice cacao, tea and coffee
- from 18.00 to 21.00 healthy kids' buffet and 5-course menu for the parents
- 7 different types of juices and Grander water for you to tap all day long
All inclusive holidays for the whole family
Tomatoes, onions, salads, herbs, berries, vegetables, cereals and meat from our own organic farm.
Organic gourmet cuisine and exquisite South Tyrolean wine
Baby cuisine of the Family Hotel Sonnwies with special baby menus, vegetable pap, fresh fruit and teas.
Sonnwies Holiday all inclusive offers
- Gourmet breakfast with children's corner
- Noon snack for lunch
- Five-course menu (choice) with fresh salad bar and vegetarian dishes in the evening
- Fresh cake/pie and tea and coffee in the afternoon
- Wholesome South Tyrolean apples throughout the day
- Juice stand open from morning till evening
- 70 hours of child-care per week and Children's Table on the care days in the lunch and evening
- 35 hours of baby-care per week in small groups with five children