IN THE WORLD NATURAL HERITAGE DOLONITES AND IN THE SOUTH TYROL LÜSNERTAL
Wine is a great passion. If you want to really enjoy it, you have to understand it, know what the terroir is all about and what the winemaker's art of wine tastes like, what surprising sun and nature have conjured up in the grape juice.
Lüsen, the Peitler Kofel, the Rodenecker and Lüsner Alm. Hardly any other valley in South Tyrol is as predestined as the hiking valley Lüsen.
From April to November, the refreshment huts in the hiking paradise Lüsener and Rodenecker Alm as well as in the Dolomites Nature Park Puez Geister are open. The entire area is one of the most beautiful hiking and mountain bike areas in the Alps. Whether pleasure hiking or high alpine climbing, you will find everything within a few minutes by car or directly from the hotel.
We organize various guided hikes to unusual places 3 times a week.
The Sonnwies highlight
- Central location in the Eisack Valley Dolomites for hikers
- Beautiful hiking and walking trails with children with vision
- Daily hiking tips at the Morgenpost
- Pleasure hiking for leisurely hikes
- Hiking guide with great hiking tips
- Drying room for wet hiking shoes
- Guided hikes for families Summit hikes with a picnic
- Extra care for babies and children
- Wellness and beauty department