SKIING IN THE WORLD HERITAGE DOLOMITES
The Plose in South Tyrol
The Plose, the local mountain of Bressanone, is a family ski area. Here you can ski in the midst of hundreds of South Tyrolean peaks.
- Ski bus to Plose. The shuttle leaves at 8:20 am, 9:30 am and 10:30 am and returns at 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
- Ski area at 2,500 m with the best view of the Dolomites
- Ten lifts, a fully automatic cabin orbit, a total of 43 kilometers of slopes
- The Trametsch is the longest Tala blows in South Tyrol
- Ski kindergarten and diaper ski school
- Many rustic huts and mountain restaurants
- A paradise for pleasure skiers
- Well-groomed fun park for freestyle skiers and snowboarders