Ferdi, the brown pony with the blue South Tyrolean apron is our hotel mascot and at the same time the quality label for our Familotel.
It is friendly, always in a good mood, wears the typical blue South Tyrolean “Schurz” (apron), which is still worn by the old farmers in South Tyrol, and stands for our offer.
As Ferdi loves playing with kids so much, our Kid's Club is called Ferdiclub. Ferdi shows the kids the way to the kids' world and to the swimming pool and it also likes to watch them swim. In the kids' sauna there are many pictures of Ferdi. By the way, Ferdi is real and not just a mascot: our youngest pony in the pony-paddock is actually called Ferdi – and it is almost the spitting image of our mascot!
- Members of the Family Hotel Sonnwies for 10 years
- Family Hotel of the Dolomites with Premium facilities
- Recommended by the magazine „Eltern“ ( a magazine specially for parents)
- Checked by TÜV (an organization evaluating the quality of businesses)
- Winner of Family Cup North
- Overall concept 2010
- 100% recommendation on holiday check
Our own pony-paddock with four gentle Shetland ponies is the dream of many of our little guests.
Unique organic farm offer with South Tyrolean farmer's food and Italian lightness.
In the Familotel Sonnwies you find everything you need for relaxation and recreation on more than 1000 square meters of wellness area.
Opportunities for playing on 250 square meters of indoor area for all age-groups.