The Sonnwies in Luson/Lüsen: a genuine South Tyrolean Family Hotel
Our Family Hotel is what the name implies: a hotel for families run by a family. Our family hotel originated from a former traditional farm.
We Hintereggers are South Tyrolean, born and bred in Luson/Lüsen and deeply connected with our home village. Hans, farmer and owner of the family hotel, gradually reorganized his South Tyrolean farm to an organic one and started realizing his dream, the Familyhotel Sonnwies in 1999 with his wife Angelika. Angelika is the soul of the house; she shows the guests the wonderful nature of the South Tyrolean Dolomites and takes them to the family-owned alpine pasture. The four children, Lukas, Anna, Eva and Jonas also enjoy spending time with their guests and introducing them to the mountain world of Luson/Lüsen and South Tyrol. Not to forget Ferdi: He is the favorite pony in the stable and at the same time the mascot of the family.
Relaxation and recreation are guaranteed
4 star luxury for parents and children
Peace and quiet, mountain idyll and breathtaking view on the Dolomites
Our pony paddock with four sweet and gentle Shetland Ponies is simply a dream for many of our kids.
- Quiet, sunny child-safe location in the Dolomites of the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal
- Family Hotel with Premium facilities
- Guided family tours
- All inclusive soft the whole family
- 70 hours child care, 35 hours baby care
- Beautiful paths and hiking trails
- Own farm with petting zoo
- Wellness for children, adults, pregnant women