Luson/Lüsen in South Tyrol is never off season, but attractive both in winter and summer!
The Dolomites, hiking nature and winter sports fun. The South Tyrolean village of Luson/Lüsen is never off season but as attractive in winter as it is in summertime.
More than 300 sunny days a year and an especially mild climate at a height of 950 m above sea level are the ingredients for your Sonnwies holidays. Starting from the Familotel Sonnwies you can undertake the most beautiful hiking tours or conquer the breathtaking mountains of Tyrol by mountain bike: The nature park Puez-Geisler, the Dolomites of the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal with the Sasso Putia/Peitlerkofel, the huge alps of Rodengo/Rodeneck and Luson/Lüsen. In wintertime you will find a quiet paradise for skiing. Ideal for cross-country skiing, for skiing in Luson/Lüsen at the training lift, in the ski area Plose of Bressanone/Brixen, for ski tours across bizarre towers of the Dolomites and for tobogganing along speedy natural toboggan runs.
- Quiet location in the Dolomites of the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal
- Ideal starting point for excursions
- Mild climate in spring and fall
- Hot days and cool nights in the summer
- Cold winter with snow guaranteed
- Cross-country skiing, tobogganing and sledging
- Wellness and Beauty department
- Hiking, mountain biking, swimming