Hiking through the gola di Stanghe/Gilfenklamm, a gorge near Vipiteno/Sterzing
The gola di Stanghe/Gilfenklamm near Vipiteno/Sterzing is a unique natural spectacle. Spectacular bridges lead through a gorge through which a rapid mountain torrent has been digging its course for thousands of years .(Travel time: about 35 minutes, near Vipiteno/Sterzing)
- Northernmost town in the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal 40 minutes from Sonnwies
- Small Fugger town with beautiful venues to stop by
- Cable car to Monte Cavallo /Rosskopf
- Near the gola di Stanghe/Gilfenklamm
- Numerous small shops for shopping
- Rafting tours on the river Isarco/Eisack
- Beautiful bike path from Bressanone/Brixen to Vipiteno/Sterzing
Mountains, climbing adventures, hiking experiences, natural swimming ponds, tennis courts and summer outings.
Familotel for parents and children with organic farm, petting zoo and pony paddock at the foot of the South Tyrolean Dolomites.
In the Familotel Sonnwies you find everything you need for relaxation and recreation on more than 1000 square meters of wellness area.
70 hours action and adventure with our trained staff