The best place to enjoy the South Tyrolean summer is the Family Hotel!
Mountains, climbing adventures, hiking experiences, natural swimming ponds, tennis courts, the extensive offer of the Familotel. In addition, the closeness to the episcopal town Bressanone/Brixen with its offers, the central position in the middle of South Tyrol, which makes Luson/Lüsen to the ideal starting point for trips to Lake Garda or to the famous South Tyrolean museums: With a summer holiday at the Familotel Sonnwies you kill various birds with just one stone.
- Sunny and quiet location in the Dolomites of the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal
- Hot days and cool nights
- Wonderful paths for small and big ones
- Hiking paths suitable for prams and buggies
- Climbing on the rocks or on the high rope course
- Riding and petting animals
- Swimming in the swimming pond
- Wellness for children, adults, pregnant women
- Eating on the terrace
- Strolling along the narrow alleys of Bressanone/Brixen
Child Care Family Hotel
Mountains, climbing adventures, hiking experiences, natural swimming ponds, tennis courts and summer outings.
Familotel for parents and children with organic farm, petting zoo and pony paddock at the foot of the South Tyrolean Dolomites.
In the Familotel Sonnwies you find everything you need for relaxation and recreation on more than 1000 square meters of wellness area.
70 hours action and adventure with our trained staff