Healthy South Tyrolean cuisine with loads of culinary fun
For our juniors and teenagers only the very best from our house and farm!
Because a healthy diet is most important also on holidays, we take care that the culinary offer for kids only contains genuine mountain quality and that the juniors can tuck in after exciting days in the mountains. This does, however, not mean that they need to do without fun at mealtimes.
- Kids' regulars' table on 7 days a week
- Fresh South Tyrolean apples throughout the day
- Healthy breakfast buffet with everything teenagers like
- There is no need to stay thirsty: The juice stand for self use is free, open all day and offers 7 different juices and mineral-rich mountain spring water from Luson/Lüsen
- Lunchtime snack with healthy organic dishes and salads for free choice – as much as you can eat
- Afternoon snacks with oven-fresh cakes, desserts, cocoa and tea.
- For dinner you get truly big hits on your own kid's buffet, favorite salads and logically also genuine Italian ice-cream and fruit as a healthy dessert.
- Gourmets can of course also have the same menu as their parents
Allergies and special needs? No worries!
On request, we gladly prepare vegetarian dishes, gluten-free meals and bland diets, . Please inform us about your needs regarding neurodermatitis, celiac disease, lactose intolerance or histamine intolerance. We are the ideal Holiday Hotel for kids suffering from allergies!
- Juniors get their favorite dishes at the kid's buffet
- Common Kids' table on 7 days a week
- All inclusive soft offer for the whole family
- For all gourmets the same 5-course menu as their parents
- Allergy-proof cuisine
- Campfire and pick-nick in the woods
- Organic products from our own farm close-by
- Healthy regional products from South Tyrol
Adventure and fun in the woods and on the playground - at the Sonnwies it is never boring!
Experiencing and feeling nature with nature pedagogs
Skiing, snowboarding, igloo-building and snow games
Swimming, sliding, jumping, and water games in the natural swimming pond in Luson/Lüsen or in the indoor swimming pool of the Family Hotel Sonnwies.