The Monastery Abbazia di Novacella/Kloster Neustift in Varna/Vahrn near Bressanone/Brixen
The “Engelsburg”, the late Baroque collegiate church, the Gothic cloister, the magic well, the historical monastery garden, the library with its unique and precious manuscripts and the pinacotheca: the biggest monastery complex of Tyrol is a marvelous destination for a family outing – the traditional and cozy abbey cellar pub invites you to a South Tyrolean “Marende” (afternoon snack), in the abbey shop you can purchase typical wines of the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal.
- Old monastery complex near Bressanone/Brixen
- Beautiful and comfortable hiking path across vineyards from Bressanone/Brixen to Novacella/Neustift
- Traditional and cozy abbey cellar pub to stop by
- Beautiful abbey shop with the best wines of the monastery
- Amazing Baroque collegiate church
- Library with old manuscripts
Mountains, climbing adventures, hiking experiences, natural swimming ponds, tennis courts and summer outings.
Family Hotel for parents and children with organic farm, petting zoo and pony paddock at the foot of the South Tyrolean Dolomites.
In the Family Hotel Sonnwies you find everything you need for relaxation and recreation on more than 1000 square meters of wellness area.
70 hours action and adventure with our trained staff