The Museum of Tyrolese Popular Art of the Valle Pusteria/Pustertal in Teodone/Dietenheim near Brunico/Bruneck
An open-air museum: two dozen original South Tyrolean farmers' buildings show kids quite plainly how South Tyrolean people once used to live. Old household goods, popular art, tools and various wheel-constructions, kitchens, “Stuben” (traditional living rooms all kept in wood), bedrooms, stables and mills bring a poor past to life.
- Brunico/Bruneck 60 minutes' drive from Sonnwies
- Teodone/Dietenheim the museum of Tyrolese Popular Art
- Ski area Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
- Small narrow alleyways with nice cafes and shops
- Loden (traditional textile) museum: from sheep to wool – right on the road
- High rope course Kronaction near Issing
- Train from Bressanone/Brixen to Brunico/Bruneck
Mountains, climbing adventures, hiking experiences, natural swimming ponds, tennis courts and summer outings.
Family Hotel for parents and children with organic farm, petting zoo and pony paddock at the foot of the South Tyrolean Dolomites.
In the Family Hotel Sonnwies you find everything you need for relaxation and recreation on more than 1000 square meters of wellness area.
70 hours action and adventure with our trained staff