Tobogganing with Ferdi: Here the Kid's Winter Holidays start right outside the main door!
Tobogganing is a must on a kid's holiday. At the Familyhotel Sonnwies kids can do so for hours.
The slope for sliding and tobogganing directly in front of the hotel is one of the most-visited places in winter. Here children can sled, glide and frolic about safely in just the way they like. For adults there are natural tobogganing runs in Luson/Lüsen and surroundings. The family ski area Plose, to which you are taken by the free shuttle bus, also owns the longest tobogganing run in South Tyrol – Rudi Run, with more than 10 km of tobogganing fun! Toboggans and gliders can be rented for free at the hotel. And for the wet ski boots and ski dresses there is also a drying room.
More than 1000 square meters of wellness just for you with indoor swimming pool, massages, beauty applications and wonderful chill-out rooms. Pure relaxation!!!
Learning to ski with experienced ski instructors directly next to the Family Hotel Sonnwies.
Opportunities for playing on 250 square meters of indoor area for all age-groups.
Kilometers of cleared winter hiking trails on the alp of Luson/Lüsen with traditional and cozy huts to stop by.
- Tobogganing slope directly at the Hotel Sonnwies
- Huge Snowfunpark
- Skiing lessons for beginners and advanced learners near the Familyhotel Sonnwies
- 70 hours child care, 35 hours baby care
- Baby care for babies aged four months and older
- Snow shoe hiking on the alp of Luson/Lüsen
- Free renting of toboggan and gliders at the hotel